Beginning in 2023, we have entered into a strategic partnership with MedCost to build a better TPA. This will allow us to provide the level of support of a national TPA with the customer service experience, and feel, of a local TPA.
Build a Plan that Fits Your Population
Secure Health’s expert services can be highly customized, so you can choose which programs meet the specific needs of your employees. Services you can choose from include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and claims administration
- Custom member ID cards
- Dedicated customer service team
- Dedicated account management team
- Reinsurance shopping, reporting, and filing
- ERISA, ACA (Affordable Care Act), and HIPAA compliance monitoring
- Summary Plan Description (SPD) development
- COBRA administration and compliance
- Consumer-driven plans (HSA, HRA, and FSA)
- Standard reporting/plan analytics
- Ad hoc reporting
- Seamless pharmacy benefit manager and PPO network coordination
- Secure online access for human resources, providers, members, consultants, and brokers
- Summary of benefits and coverages (SBC)
As a locally owned company, Secure Health strives to keep your healthcare dollars in your community. When you work with us, we take time to understand the local market and the health services available there, and we constantly strive to keep the care at home. We take pride in the fact that when you contact Secure Health, you will talk to a representative who understands your plan and your network and is committed to addressing your concerns in an efficient and considerate manner.
Multi-Tiered Benefits Expertise
Secure Health has years of experience, and our industry experts lead the way in plan design and implementation when working with hospitals and other employers offering multi-tiered benefit networks created specifically to steer services to the local community hospital(s) and physicians. Our TPA services can be customized to offer our clients the latest models for tiering benefits at the most cost-competitive price. We can administer a network of networks.